I was thinking the other day about how the Covid pandemic has changed my creativity. Soon I wondered “am I the only one?” There is success a definite marker between pre and post pandemic that I wonder if I’m the only one who has noticed a shift. I decided to reach out to members of the blog and see if anyone else has noticed any changes. Enter Sabrina, Joshua and Dave…all friends willing to come onto the podcast to discuss how the pandemic shifted their creativity and their process.
During this roundtable we tackle topics like:
- How did you use creativity in your life pre-pandemic?
- In the two years since Covid entered our lives, has that changed?
- Has this change been related to the pandemic or just a shift in your own creative growth?
- How do you use creativity in your life now?
- How has your creativity impacted those around you?
- What changes have you noticed in the community at large?
Thank you for listening to this episode of the Toy Photographers Podcast. Did you hear anything that resonated with you? How has the Covid pandemic changed your creative process? We want to hear from you too! Please leave your comments below.
And if you would like to connect with us in person, you can find me and a few of my fellow creatives in our MeWe community.